8. 穷追猛打  视频详见>>

Bones:
So what do we do next? Confront the Senator?
咱接着干嘛?去和议员对峙么?
Booth: Listen Bones.
骨头,听着。
Bones: Don’t call me Bones.
别叫我骨头。
Booth: I know we talked about you coming out in the field…
我是答应了让你参与案件调查……
Bones: Oh, you rat bastard.
哦,你个出尔反尔的烂人。
Booth: A case this big. The director is going to create a special investigation unit and if I line all my ducks up in a row, I can maybe, I can head it up.
这么大的一个案子,主任肯定会要成立个专案调查小组,如果我能走好每一步棋子,那还有背水一战的可能。(包括这句,加上以下共五句,是这一片段写得最赞的台词了!)
Bones: I don’t know what that means but I think maybe I can be a duck.
我不明白这话啥意思,不过我能做你的棋子啊。
Booth: You’re not a duck okay. On this one we stick to the book. Cops on the streets. Squints in the lab.
你不是棋子,明白了不?这次就按规矩办事儿。警察抛头露面,眯眼闭关试验。
Bones: Well in that case the Jeffersonian will be issuing a press release identifying the girl in the pond.
这样的话,我就让杰弗逊研究所开个记者招待会公布在池塘里头找到的女孩子的身份。(狠!)
Booth: You do that and I’m a dead duck. What are you trying to do?
你要这么着,我就将死了。你到底想干嘛?
Bones: Blackmail you.
要挟你咯。
Booth: Blackmail a Federal Agent?
要挟联邦探员?
Bones: Yes.
没错。
Booth: I don’t like it.
我不喜欢你来这套。
Bones: I’m fairly certain you’re not supposed to.
我很清楚你不会喜欢。
Booth: Fine. You’re in.
好吧,算上你行了吧。

【口语讲解】
rat bastard 彻头彻尾的大混蛋
have one's ducks in a row 井井有条,按部就班地做事情 短语详细解释点此进入>>
head up 单挑,干架
stick to the book 照章办事
dead duck 必死无疑、死路一条 短语详细解释点此进入>>
blackmail 威胁,要挟
You’re in. 算上你一个。

【剧情嘀咕】
话说这段剧情真是相当出彩,男主角Booth在前面疾走,而女主角Brennan在后面猛追,同前面“讨价还价”那个片段两相比较下,完全是倒过来的态势,觉得真是微妙啊~~两个人在剧集中也总是若即若离的状态,果真是传说中的“进一步就是退,退一步就是追”XD