13. 理智情感  视频详见>>

Booth:
You okay?
你没事吧?
Bones: Don’t be nice to me after I got you in trouble.
别对我这么好,我给你惹了一身的麻烦诶。
Booth: Your heart was in the right place.
你也是出于好心。
Bones: No. I’m not a heart person you’re a heart person. I’m a brain person. You vouched for me.
才不是。我从不感情用事,你才会感情用事。我做事都靠自己的头脑。你居然还为我担保来着。
Booth: Ahh, Forget it.
啊,别记心上。
Bones: No I won’t. Do you think it was the Senator?
这怎么行。你觉得是议员干的么?
Booth: The Senator has sex with a dozen of these interns and he hasn’t killed any of them. Our best bet is still the stalker.
这议员同一打实习生睡过了,不过她们个个都活得好好的。我还是觉得是那跟踪狂。
Bones: You wanna check him out? We can. I don’t know what do you call it? Roost him?
你准备去查他么?我们可以……我不知道你们咋说的?打饶他一下?(可爱的骨头,总是用错常用口语,呵呵~~)
Booth: Roust.
打搅。
Bones: Roust. Well the murderer snatched the Bronze Star from Cleo’s neck so…
打搅。话说凶手从Cleo脖子上把青铜星给拽了下来……
Booth: I’ve got twelve hours before this case is over and I’m off it so let’s go roust. C’mon.
案件结束前还有12个小时的时间,之后我就管不了了,所以我们这就去打搅他一下。走了。

【口语讲解】
Your heart was in the right place.
出于好心;出发点是好的。短语详细解释点此进入>>
roust/roost 驱逐/栖息

剧情嘀咕
关于heart person 和brain person这部分很有意思。西方人认为心灵heart掌管感性思维,包括情绪感触七情六欲;而头脑brain掌管理性思维,包括逻辑推理论证判断等等。Brennan不善于跟人打交道,是个一板一眼的科学家,而Booth阅人无数,自是善于察言观色体察人心。这俩是注定会组成一支很赞的team~~XD