3. 驾车争执  视频详见>>

Bones
: That’s the best you can do?
你就这么点儿本事?
Booth: What?
什么本事?
Bones: Getting Homeland Security to snatch me so you can stage a fake rescue.
让国土安全局的逮住我好让你有机会上演英雄救美?
Booth: Well at least I picked you up at the airport…huh? Alright c’mon. I mean I went through the appropriate channels but your assistant there he stonewalled me.
好歹我也算是顺利给你接机了,不是嘛?好吧,我也没法子,走正规渠道找你,你那小屁助手就请我吃闭门羹。(想象不出Zach是怎么让Booth吃闭门羹的)
Bones: Yeah, well after the last case I told Zach never ever to put you through. He’s a good assistant. You can let me out anywhere along here.
没错,上次的案子之后我就跟Zach说再也不要放你进来了。他是个得力助手。你可以把我在这里放下了。(谁想知道上一个案子发生了什么事儿?举手!!)
Booth: Alright listen. A decomposed corpse was found this morning at Arlington National Cemetery.
呃,听好了。早上在阿林顿国家公墓发现了一具腐烂的尸体。
Bones: Arlington National Cemetery if full of decomposed corpses. It’s…a cemetery.
阿林顿国家公墓里全都是腐烂的尸体。那可是……公墓。(冷……)
Booth: Yeah but this one is your type of corpse. It wasn’t in a casket.
话是没错,不过这具尸体是归你管的那种。因为没搁在棺材里头。
Bones: If you drive one more block, I’m screaming kidnap out the window.
你要再往前开,我就叫绑架了哈。
Booth: You know what I’m trying to mend bridges here.
我很努力在架设沟通桥梁诶。
Bones: Alright, pull over.
得了,靠边停。

【口语讲解】
stonewall 阻碍、阻挡 短语详细解释点此进入>>
mend bridges 修建沟通桥梁
pull over 靠边停 更多影视口语:有趣常用的象声词>>