2. 英雄救美  视频详见>>

Bones: What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
Booth: FBI, Special Agent, Seeley Booth, Major Crime Investigation, D.C. Bones identifies bodies for us.
FBI华盛顿重案调查组特工Seely Booth。(酷!)骨头替我们鉴定死者身份的。
Bones: Don’t call me Bones. And I do more than identify.
别叫我骨头。(没撑过几集的台词~~)我干的可不只鉴定身份而已。
Booth: She also writes books.
她还写书来的。
H.S.G.: Fine she’s all yours.
好吧,她就交给你了。(这位兄台演技差了点……)
Booth: Great. Let’s grab your skull and let’s vamoose.
没问题。拿上你的头骨咱闪人了哈。(冷幽默的一句话)
Bones: What? That’s it? She’s all yours? Why did you stop me?
什么?就这样行了?她就交给你了?那刚才你干嘛拦住我?
Booth: What does it matter? You’re free to go. Let’s just grab your bags. Click, Click, kling, kling.
有什么关系嘛?你能走了啊。抓上你的包。快点,快点。
Bones: You set me up. You got a hold for questioning request from the F.B.I. didn’t you?
你设计我。FBI让你拘留我假装询问是不是?
H.S.G.: I love this book.
这本书不错,我喜欢。
Bones: C’mon.
借过。

【口语讲解】
vamoose是一个很常用的英语俚语,意思就是赶快离开。短语详细解释点此进入>>
Click, click, kling kling. 推测是两个象声词,模仿闹钟的滴答和蜂鸣声,言下之意就是说时不待人,表示催促的意味。更多影视口语:有趣常用的象声词>>