14. 疑犯问讯  视频详见>>

Bones:
Agent Booth is under the impression that you might have something pertinent to a case he’s working on.
Booth探员觉得你这儿有同他负责的案件有关的某样证物。
Oliver: You’re looking for a Bronze Star like the one Cleo wore?
你们在找青铜星么,就像Cleo带的那种?
Bones: Exactly like that one Mr. Lauriea.
就是那个,Lauriea先生。
Oliver: I don’t have it.
我这儿没有。
Bones: Sometimes stalkers retain keepsakes.
有时候跟踪狂会留点纪念品。
Booth: What the hell are these things? Huh?
这些到底是什么呀?哈?
Oliver: Miniature lives of the Saints. Okay. I hand them out…
缩小版的圣像。我负责把它们分发……
Booth: Heads up, Bones.
留意咯,Bones。
Oliver: I hand them out for donations. I’m not a pan handler. Help yourself. I never stalked Cleo.
我把它们分发出去,然后拿教堂救济。我可不是什么乞丐。随便拿吧。我从没有跟踪过Cleo。
Bones: Then why did she get a restraining order?
那为什么她去申请了限制令?
Oliver: Okay. Okay. No. First of all, No. Ken Thompson her supposed boyfriend got the restraining order with his boss the Senator but Ken is only concerned with his job and histropical fish. They colluded to ruin my reputation with this specious stalker label when in actuality I was Cleo’s close friend.
好吧,不是这样的。话先说清楚,不是这样。Ken Thompson,她所谓的男友,同他上司那个议员申请的。不过Ken只关心他的大好前程,还有他的热带鱼。他们俩合伙毁我名誉,硬给我扣上跟踪狂的帽子,实际上我是Cleo最好的好朋友。
Bones: Then why did you run from the warrant?
那见到搜查令你跑什么跑?
Oliver: My fight or flight response is heavily weighted towards flight.
三十六计走为上计嘛。

【口语讲解】
Heads up. 当心了,留意了,注意了。短语详细解释点此进入>>