16. 真相大白 视频详见>>

Bones:
Oliver, I understand you’re here out of a misguided concern for my safety but I apparently don’t read people very well and you could be in some kind of psychotic collusion with Ken so I am going to ask to you go over there and apply pressure to his wound until the police get here. Do you understand?
Oliver,我能够理解你到这儿来完全是出于对我的人生安全不必要的关心,不过显然我看人不准,说不定你某种程度在精神上支持Ken,所以我命令你到他那边去按住他的伤口等警察来。你听明白了么?
Oliver: Okay. Okay. Did he kill Cleo?
好吧,好吧。是他杀了Cleo么?
Booth: Yeah, he killed Cleo.
没错,是他杀的。
Oliver: Okay then I’m down with him bleeding to death.
好吧。那让他流血致死的话我可没意见。
Booth: If that guy bleeds to death, Bones will go on trial for attempted murder. You don’t want that now do you?
如果那家伙流血致死的话,Bones就会因为蓄意谋杀的罪名而被告上法庭。你不想她落得这种下场是吧?
Oliver: I wouldn’t want that.
这我可不想。
Booth: Besides applying pressure that can be very painful.
顺带一说你去压住他伤口的话,他会很痛的。
Bones: The evidence said he did it but…I don’t know why. You know what? It doesn’t matter. Motive does not matter.
证据表明是他杀的,但是……我不知道他为什么这么干。算了,无所谓了,动机不重要。
Booth: He did it to save his job.
他只是为了保住他的工作。
Bones: His job?
他的工作?
Booth: Yeah. Senator in a scandal he’ll loose his beltway to the fast track. It’s that simple. It’s a tough town.
没错。要是议员涉足丑闻,他的亨通仕途就此终结了。就这么简单。此地竞争激烈嘛。
Bones: Yeah it is a tough town.
是啊,是很激烈的。
Booth: Yeah, in the future maybe I should do the shooting.
嗯,以后要不我来负责射击好吧。
Bones: Why? I’m a good shot.
为啥?我枪法很准啊。(嗯,好吧,随便姐姐你怎么说……)

口语讲解
be down with 完全同意、双手赞成  短语详细解释点此进入>>