LEONARD: you think?
SHELDON: Granted, my methods may have been somewhat unorthodox but the end result will be a measurable enhancement to Penny's quality of life.
LEONARD: You've convinced me, maybe we should sneak in and shampoo her carpet.
SHELDON: -you don't think that crosses a line?
LEONARD: -yes. For God's sake, Sheldon...
1. You think? 一般用于口语中反问对方”你说呢”.
2. Granted 算是如此,但是.同意对方所说的话,但是自己也有别的意见.
3. a measurable enhancement to 大大地提高了….
4. You've convinced me. 你把我说服了, 我服你了.
5. sneak in 溜进,潜入
6. cross a line 超出底线,太过分了
7. For God's sake 美剧对话经常听到,尤其对于不可理喻的人说,带有我的天哪，拜托的意思