21. How do you throw the hunter off the scent? Get rid of the prey.你怎么才能逃过猎人的鼻子? 扔掉猎物。

22. How was scofield able to have exclusive access to you? 为什么scofield能单独接触你?

23. Humpty dumpty climbed up a wall,humpty dumpty had a great fall.胖墩爬上墙,胖墩摔下来。

24. I admire your optimism. She’s rolling,man. 我很钦佩你的乐观,她在叛变

25. I believe i said no comment.我说过无可奉告了

26. I bought us some time-that's what counts. 我争取到了时间,那才是最重要的。

27. I didn't mean to startle you. 我没想吓你。

28. I failed him.我让他失望了.

29. I hope you're holding on to something tight 'cause i'm about to break it down for you.我希望你做好心理准备,因为我要说的东西会让你崩溃。

30. I let that psychopath t-bag loose once.我让T-BAG那个变态逃掉一次


《越狱》第四季在线收看学习笔记大汇总>>

31. I want to alert you to a possible situation.我要提醒你可能发生的情况。

32. I want you to turn youself in.我希望你去自首。

33. If you would have just told us in the beginning that this was going to be a railroad.如果你一开始就告诉我们这是个快速通过案。

34. I'll ring it up.我来打价

35. I'm punkd 我被耍了

36. I'm the furthest thing from a threat.我根本没有威胁。

37. Is it true you sold the right to run prison industries to the highest bidder?你将监狱工厂管理权卖给出价最高的人是不是真的?

38. It looks like we're back to square one.看来我们又回到起点了

39. It was 1:00 PM when they tangled it up.他们在下午一点聚集在一起

40. It's a one-shot deal out of the country. 这是离开这个国家的惟一的机会。