The Importance of Having a Sense of Community Responsibility
We all live in community. Community responsibility is an individual's duty or obligation to the community, which includes cooperation, respect and participation. The concept goes beyond thinking and acting as individuals to common beliefs about shared interests. With the development of society and interpersonal communication, it has gradually become a basic requirement for everyone.
In my opinion, the sense of community responsibility is equally important to the development of community and the growth of individuals. As a college student, the sense of community responsibility means that we should give priority to the interests of the our school and class. If everyone takes on our own responsibilities, we can not only make our school better, but also improve our moral standard. As a citizen, we should pay more attention to the collective interests and exercise our obligations as citizens, such as participating in community voting and promoting environmental protection, etc. If everyone contributes our part, everything around us will become better.
All in all, all of us should assume our community responsibilities, take the collective interests first and think more about others. Only in this way, will social development be more smooth and the relationship between people become more harmonious.
The number of开头
26. E) circumstances
27. L) lonely
28. H) consciousness
29. A) alleviate
30. J) excluded
31. B) apparently
32. I) desires
33. D) associated
34. F) competitive
35. K) feature
Why More Farmers Are Switching to Grass-Fed Meat and Dairy36-45 FCJDG AIEBK
Passage One—Schools are not just开头
46. B) Protect students from social pressures and enable them to face the world.
47. B) They widen the gap between privileged and disadvantaged students.
48. D) Activities involving all students on campus.
49. A) They want their children to participate even though they don’t see much benefit.
50. C) Avoiding creating new gaps among students.
Passage Two—Rising temperatures and overfishing开头
51. A) King penguins in the Antarctic will be on the verge of dying out.
52. C) Industrial fishing and climate change in the Antarctic region in recent years.
53. D) The majority of them may have to find new breeding grounds in the future.
54. A) Many baby king penguins can’t have food in time.
55. D) Only a few of its islands can serve as huge breeding grounds for king penguins.
Lotus is one of the best-known flowers in China which people love deeply. Many lakes and ponds in China are suitable for lotus’ growth. Lotus features bright colors, blossoming in the morning and closing in the evening with a long flowering period of two to three months, attracting tourists across the country to appreciate it. Lotus has a variety of functions, which can not only green waters and beautify courtyards but also purify water, reduce pollution and improve environment. Lotus symbolizes purity and elegance and represents people's noble morals as it does not fear the strong sunshine and keeps clean in the mud. Therefore, the flower has become an important creation theme for poets and painters throughout the Chinese history, and the place where the lotus blooms is also frequented by many photography lovers.