The Importance of Having a Sense of Social Responsibility
As we all know, responsibility is one of the most basic qualities. If we give up the responsibility, we are equal to give up the whole world. As far as I am concerned, we should have a high sense of responsibility to become an upright person.
How can we cultivate social responsibility? To start with, children should be taught about good moral outlooks, so that when they grow up, they will become law-abiding and responsible citizens. Furthermore, the humanistic education is vital, especially for us university students because we are the future pillars of our country. Last but not least, it is necessary to encourage people to care for others, help others through all kinds of propaganda, because each individual is closely related to and bears obligations to others.
If all the citizens have a sound sense of social responsibility, it is hopeful that the world will enjoy a better future. Therefore, let's take our social responsibility and contribute to our society.
Section A: 1-8
1. D) Features editor.
2. C) Answering daily emails.
3. B) It is fascinating.
4. A) Her persistence.
5. A) It is enjoyable.
6. D) It is written, directed, edited and produced by Frankie himself.
7. D) Download and watch it.
8. B) It has been showing for over a decade.
Section B: 9-15
9. C) They need to keep moving to avoid getting hurt.
10. A) They do not have many years to live after retirement.
11. A) It prevents us from worrying.
12. B) It wanders for almost half of their waking time.
13. A) To find how happiness relates to daydreaming.
14. C) It contributes to their creativity
15. D) Daydreamers did better than non-daydreamers in task performance.
Section C: 16-25
16. D) They are in worsening condition.
17. C) They are without foundations.
18. C) Timber was abundant in Scandinavia.
19. D) Abilities of human babies.
20. A) They can distinguish a happy tune from a sad one.
21. B) Babies emotions.
22. B) It may hinder individual career advancement.
23. C) They may find it hard to get their contributions recognized.
24. A) They can enlarge their professional circle.
25. B) It may prevent making a timely decision.
When considering risk factors associated with serious chronic diseases开头
26-30 GJEAL 31-35 BOCDN
26. G) detrimental
27. J) indulging
28. E) deficits
29. A) assessed
30. L) rapidly
31. B) assigned
32. O) similar
33. C) consequences
34. D) conspicuously
35. N) regularly
Increased Screen Time and Wellbeing Decline in Youth
Passage One—The dangerous thing about lying开头
46. A) It shows they have the ability to view complex situations from different angles.
47. D) It involves lots of sophisticated mental activity.
48. B) When they face too much peer pressure.
49. B) When they are under watchful eyes.
50. B) They will tell bigger lies.
Passage Two—Here is how....开头
51. C) A massive natural catastrophe
52. A) To prepare people for a major earthquake and tsunami
53. D) Enormous stress is released
54. B) Reducing casualties in the event of a disaster
55. C) Its occurrence is just a matter of time
The peony, with its rich colors and elegant images, symbolizes peace and prosperity and is known as the "king of flowers" in China. Peony is cultivated in many parts of China. For thousands of years, many poems and paintings have been created in praise of peonies. During the Tang Dynasty, peonies were widely planted in the imperial gardens and known as the national flower, so they were very popular. In the 10th century, the ancient city of Luoyang became a center for peony cultivation and remains so today. Now, tens of thousands of tourists from home and abroad flock to Luoyang for the annual peony festival to admire the unique beauty of the city's peonies and explore the history of the ancient capital of nine dynasties.