46. B) It might be a blessing or a disaster in the making.
47. C) It was extremely important to the destiny of humankind.
48. A) The shift of research focus from the past to the future.
49. D) Super-intelligence may eventually ruin mankind.
50. C) They share the same concerns about AI as academics.
51. B) They want to have a share of the seniors' goods market.
52. C) collect residents' feedback on their products
53. D) It is a communication system via TV instead of a computer.
54. A) Winning trust from prospective customers.
55. B) They are quite at ease with high-tech products.