面试英语第11章:表示谢意(音频)
来源:碟中碟
2014-05-23 15:26
面试过后可以写邮件或打电话向面试过你的人做礼貌性的道谢,一方面表示你的礼貌,另一方面也可以加深招聘者对你的印象。这时也可以强调你对这份工作的兴趣,还可以补充一些你在面试时遗漏的事实。
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
电话或书面致谢时,切记要注意言辞,不要让招聘者认为你是在逼迫他马上做出决定,通常只要表示出自己的谢意以及期望就可以了。常用的句型有:
I just want to call and say thank-you for the interview. / I am just calling to thank you for the interview.
我打电话是为上次的面试向您表示谢意。
I am very interested in ( / hopeful for / eager for) this position.
我对这个职位非常感兴趣。/ 我非常希望能得到这个职位。/ 我渴望得到这份工作。
Do you have any questions we didn't cover ( / mention / touch upon) in the interview?
你还有我们面试中没有提到的问题吗?
CONVERSATIONS 会话
(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)
Dialogue 1
I: Hello, BCD Company, can I help you?
I: 你好,这里是BCD公司,您需要帮助吗?
A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?
A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
I: This is Mrs Smith, may I have your name?
I: 我就是史密斯,你叫什么?
A: This is Sun, and I interviewed with you yesterday.
A: 我是小孙,昨天和你面试过。
I: Hello, Mr. Sun.
I: 你好,孙先生。
A: I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.
A: 昨天你给了我面试销售经理一职的机会,我特意打电话向你表示感谢。
I: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
I: 不用客气,孙先生。
A: I really enjoyed meeting with you.
A: 我非常高兴和您见面。
I: You certainly made a good impression on me, as well.
I: 你也给我留下了非常好的印象。
A: I am very interested in this position.
A: 我对这个职位非常感兴趣。
I: We'll be making the decision by the end of this week and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
I: 我们会在本周末做出决定的,到时我们会和你尽快取得联系的。
A: Well, thank you for your time and consideration again.
A: 好的,再次感谢您的时间和考虑。
I: You are welcome.
I: 不用客气。