面试过后可以写邮件或打电话向面试过你的人做礼貌性的道谢,一方面表示你的礼貌,另一方面也可以加深招聘者对你的印象。这时也可以强调你对这份工作的兴趣,还可以补充一些你在面试时遗漏的事实。

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

电话或书面致谢时,切记要注意言辞,不要让招聘者认为你是在逼迫他马上做出决定,通常只要表示出自己的谢意以及期望就可以了。常用的句型有:

I just want to call and say thank-you for the interview. / I am just calling to thank you for the interview.

我打电话是为上次的面试向您表示谢意。

I am very interested in ( / hopeful for / eager for) this position.

我对这个职位非常感兴趣。/ 我非常希望能得到这个职位。/ 我渴望得到这份工作。

Do you have any questions we didn't cover ( / mention / touch upon) in the interview?

你还有我们面试中没有提到的问题吗?

CONVERSATIONS 会话

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Hello, BCD Company, can I help you?

I: 你好,这里是BCD公司,您需要帮助吗?

A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?

A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?

I: This is Mrs Smith, may I have your name?

I: 我就是史密斯,你叫什么?

A: This is Sun, and I interviewed with you yesterday.

A: 我是小孙,昨天和你面试过。

I: Hello, Mr. Sun.

I: 你好,孙先生。

A: I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.

A: 昨天你给了我面试销售经理一职的机会,我特意打电话向你表示感谢。

I: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.

I: 不用客气,孙先生。

A: I really enjoyed meeting with you.

A: 我非常高兴和您见面。

I: You certainly made a good impression on me, as well.

I: 你也给我留下了非常好的印象。

A: I am very interested in this position.

A: 我对这个职位非常感兴趣。

I: We'll be making the decision by the end of this week and we'll contact you as soon as possible.

I: 我们会在本周末做出决定的,到时我们会和你尽快取得联系的。

A: Well, thank you for your time and consideration again.

A: 好的,再次感谢您的时间和考虑。

I: You are welcome.

I: 不用客气。