退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼、充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

招聘者往往会以以下这些话语结束面试:

I'm grateful for your concern about the job at our company.

我很感激你对我们公司这项工作的关注。

Thank you for your concern about our recruitment. We shall inform you as soon as we have made our decision.

谢谢你对我们招聘工作的关心。我们一做出决定就会立即通知你。

We have known something about you. You know, we have to interview several applicants before we make our final decision.

你的情况我们已经了解了。你知道,在做出最后决定之前我们还要面试几位申请人。

面试结束时,应聘者应该礼貌告退。这时无论你心中有多么渴望这份工作,切记不要说 "I really want this job." "When can I contact you about your decision?" "Please consider it seriously." 之类的话,这样只会造成对方的反感。

通常典型的面试结束用语是:

I look forward to hearing from you.

我期待着你的消息。

Thank you for your time.

非常感谢你抽出时间。

CONVERSATIONS 会话

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Well, that's all for the interview. Thank you for your interest in this job.

I: 好了,面试到此结束,非常感谢你来面试这份工作。

A: You are welcome. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to interview me.

A: 不用谢。也非常感谢你在百忙中抽出时间来面试我。

I: May I call you about our final decision?

I: 我可以打电话通知你我们的最终决定吗?

A: Yes, please. My telephone number is 2974-5328, and you can call me at any time in the daytime.

A: 当然可以了。我的电话号码是:2974-5328,白天任何时候都可以打电话给我。

I: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

A: 我们会在下周末之前联系你的。

A: Great. I will look forward to hearing from you. And do I need the second interview?

A: 好的,我期待着你的消息。那我还需要第二次面试吗?

I: We'll notify you if necessary. Goodbye.

I: 如果有必要我们会通知你的,再见。

A: Goodbye.

A: 再见。