1) From sth./what one has done, he can derive profits (will well deserve punishments) as follows.
e.g. From his great inventions in many fields, man has well deserved punishments as follows.
2) Sth., if made the best/the worst of, will bring some distinct advantages/disadvantages to our social development/one's growth.
e.g. Stock markets, if made the best of, will bring some advantages to our social construction.
3) Sth. is expected to do a lot of benefit/threat/harm to sb./sth. else.
e.g. Cloning, as a new-born thing, is expected to do a lot of benefit to the human progress.
4) (Doing) sth. will enrich/endanger/influence one's life in more than one aspect.
e.g. Having one's head in the clouds sometimes can enrich a good teacher's teaching in more than one aspect.
5) Some good/bad/unexpected effects come of what we have done/sth. done in...
e.g. Some good effects will certainly come of the efforts we have mad e in birth control.
6) There are several reasons/causes/factors for the changes/increase/decline/growth in...(First,...Second...)
e.g. There are probably a variety of reasons for the drastic changes in people's moral concepts.
7) The reasons/causes/factors for sth. are complex/varied/profound. (Some attribute it...Others put it down to...Still others owe it to...)
e.g. The causes for the prevalence of living together are varied and complex.
8) The success/failure/change/increase/decline(in sth.) mainly/largely stems/derives/results from the factors as follows.(One lies in...Another is found in...Still another consists in...)
e.g. The rise in China's economy mainly derives from a number of factors/the factors as follows.
9) Why has/did/is...? (For one thing/...For another...Perhaps the most fundamental/adequate/competent reason is...)
e.g. Why is there a growing drift toward power-seeking in society?
10) It is no easy/simple task/job to furnish/identify/find every reason / cause for sth., but/while, on the whole, three/some factors shout louder/weigh heavier than others/stand out from others.
e.g. It is no easy job to find every reason for the increase in the number of teenagers who run away from their homes, but, on the whole, two factors shout louder than others.