戳此下载 魔法亲亲(含音频)>>

"You'll make new friends. And play with new toys."
“你会交到新朋友,玩到新玩具。”

"Read new books. And swing on new swings. Besides," she added.
“看新的书,荡新的秋千。”她接着说

"I know a wonderful secret that will make your nights at school seem as warm and cozy as your days at home."
“还有,我知道一个很棒的秘密,让你晚上在学校时可以和白天在家里一样温暖和舒服。”

Chester wiped away his tears and looked interested. "A secret? What kind of secret?"
“奇奇擦干眼泪,好奇的看着妈妈。”“秘密?什么秘密?”

"A very old secret," said Mrs. Raccoon. 
“一个非常古老的秘密,”浣熊妈妈说,

"I learned it from my mother, and she learned it from hers. It is called the Kissing Hand."
“是我外婆告诉我妈妈,然后我妈妈再告诉我的。这个秘密就是魔法亲亲。”

"The Kissing Hand?" asked Chester. "What's that?"
“魔法亲亲?”奇奇问“什么是魔法亲亲?”

"I'll show you." Mrs. Raccoon took Chester's left hand and spread open his tiny fingers into a fan.
“注意看哦!”浣熊妈妈拉起奇奇的左手,把他小小的手指全部摊开,

Leaning forward, she kissed Chester right in the middle of his palm.
然后身体微微向前倾,在奇奇的手掌心亲了一下。

Chester felt his mother's kiss rush from his hand, up his arm, and into his heart. 
奇奇觉得妈妈的亲亲,从他的手掌心很快冲到手臂,钻进心里。

Even his silky, black masktingled with a special warmth.
就连他毛茸茸的黑脸颊,也感受到一种特别的温暖。

Mrs. Raccoon smiled. "Now," she told Chester, 
浣熊妈妈笑着对奇奇说:“现在,

"whenever you feel lonely and need a little loving from home, just press your hand to your cheek and think, 'Mommy loves you. Mommy loves you.' 
只要你觉得孤单且又想家时,你就把手贴在脸颊上,心里想着:‘妈妈爱你,妈妈爱你。’

And that very kiss will jump to your face and fill you with toasty warm thoughts."
这个亲亲就会跳到你的脸上,让你觉得温暖又舒服。”