high-ranking military officer
- The prevailing westerly winds gave the battle advantage to the English admirals
- Most of the German generals in the West believed that the end had come.
- A good general can anticipate what the enemy will do.
- Used as a form of address and salutation by soldiers to a victorious Roman general.
- Never be unduly elated by victory or depressed by defeat.--H.Porter, American federal
- Using a tracing wheel, trace the collar stand from the pattern piece.
- Banner: a piece of cloth attached to a staff and used as a standard by a monarch,military commander,or knight.
- Her glass of water from the kitchen tap when she had approached the sacrament
- If you don't aim high you will never hit high
- High level management position with high technology corporation.
- Mold manufacture has high risk and high affixation.
- formation; rank
- He rose from the rank of captain to the rank of general.
- Your rank is next to mine.
- Expand military blocks and strengthen military alliances
- To take a meal in a military mess.
- A local organization of military veterans.