肯定式 I/We have been working.
疑问式 Have you been working？
简略回答 Yes，I/we have. No，I/we haven't.
肯定式 He/She/It has been working. 疑问式 Has he/she/it been working？
简略回答 Yes，he/she/it has. No，he/she/it hasn't.
（一）表示从过去某时开始一直持续到现在的动作，并且还将持续下去。 The Chinese have been making paper for two thousand years. 中国有2000年的造纸历史。（动作还将继续下去）
（二）表示在说话时刻之前到现在正在进行的动作。 We have been waiting for you for half an hour.
（三）有些现在完成进行时的句子等同于现在完成时的句子。 They have been living in this city for ten years. They have lived in this city for ten years. 他们在这个城市已经住了10年了。
（四）大多数现在完成进行时的句子不等同于现在完成时的句子。 I have been writing a book.（动作还将继续下去） 我一直在写一本书。
I have written a book.（动作已经完成） 我已经写了一本书。
I have known him for years. 我认识他已经好几年了。
I have been knowing...
这类不能用于现在完成进行时的动词还有：see, feel ,have ,exist ,know ,belong to,love爱，like喜欢，hate讨厌，等等。
例如： She has slept for 6 hours and still can not wake up.
She has been sleeping for 6 hours and still can not wake up.
(七）表示现在以前一直在进行的动作强调动作的未完成性 It has been raining for 3 days。
1） 表示一个在过去开始而在最近刚刚结束的行动，如： Ann is very tired. She has been working hard.
Why are you clothes so dirty? What have you been doing?
2) 表示一个从过去开始但仍在进行的行动，如： It has been raining for two hours. (现在还在下) Jack has been feeling very well recently.
She has been playing tennis since she was eight.
4) 现在完成时强调动作行为的结果、影响，而现在完成进行时只强调动作行为本身，如： Tom’s hands are very dirty. He has been repairing the car. The car is going again now. Tom has repaired it.
A. Correct the following sentences.
1. All these years they are contributing articles to our magazine.
2. I have been drinking five cups of coffee this afternoon.
3. What have you been doing before you left Oxford?
4. It's a good job. Have you done it all by yourself?
5. Alice didn't see much of Henry lately.
6. I'm glad to tell you that you passed the exam.
B. Complete the following sentences with the right form of the verbs given.
1. You know, I ________ (look) for a job for three months, and this is my first formal interview.
2. My sister ________ (stay) in Beijing for three months last year.
3. The little boy is dirty all over because he ________ (play) in the mud all the morning.
4. I ________ (wonder) if you were free this afternoon.
5. Here he is! We ________ (wait) anxiously for him since last night.
C. Make the best choices.
1. — I’m sure Andrew will win the first prize in the final. — I think so. He ________ for it for months. (2008江苏) A. is preparing B. was preparing C. had been preparing D. has been preparing
2. By the time he realizes he _________ into a trap, it’ll be too late for him to do anything about it. (2008山东)
A. walks B. walked C. has walked D. had walked
3. So far this year we _______ a fall in house prices by between 5 and 10 percent. (2008福建) A. saw B. see C. had seen D. have seen
4. Cathy is taking notes of the grammatical rules in class at Sunshine School, where she ______ English for a year. (2007湖南)
A. studies B. studied C. is studying D. has been studying
5. Danny _________ hard for long to realize his dream and now he is popular. (2007福建)
A. works B. is working C. has worked D. had worked
6. —I have got a headache.
—No wonder. You_________ in front of that computer too long. (2007江西) A. work B. are working C. have been working D. worked
7. The unemployment rate in this district_______ from 6% to 5% in the past two years. (2007上海)
A. has fallen B. had fallen C. is falling D. was falling
8. Now that she is out of job, Lucy ___ going back to school，but she hasn’t decided yet.(北京)
A. had considered B. has been considering C. considered D. is going to consider
9. —______ you ______ him around the museum yet? (2007江苏)
—Yes. We had a great time there.
A. Have shown B. Do show C. Had; shown D. Did; show
10. —Hi, Tracy，you look pale.
—I am tired. I _______ the living room all day.
A. painted B. had painted C. have been painting D. have painted
A. 1. are→have been 2. have been drinking→have drunk 3. have→had 4. Have you done→Did you do 5. didn't seen→hasn't seen 6. passed→have passed
B. 1. have been looking 2. stayed 3. has been playing/ has played 4. wondered 5. have been waiting C. 1-5 DCDDC 6-10 CABA C