1. That he is still alive is a wonder.
2.That we shall be late is certain.
3.That he should have ignored the working class was natural.
4. That she is still alive is a consolation.
5. That she became an artist may have been due to her father’s influence.
6. That you are coming to London is the best news I have heard this long time.
7. That she was chosen made a tremendous stir in her village.
1. What we need is money.
2.What I want to know is this.
3.What’s done is done.
4.What he says is not important.
5.What I am telling you is mere impressions.
6. What make the river more beautiful are the lotus plants growing in the water. 为河水增色的是水里的荷花。
7. What you need is a good-sized canvas bag.
8.What I am afraid of is their taking him to Portugal.