在面试过程中,招聘方往往希望知道应聘者的工作性质是否和招聘的职位有关,或者应聘者从以往的工作中吸取到了哪些有用的经验。以下对话就是围绕经验展开,可供大家参考。

I:  What kind of jobs have you had?

你都做过什么工作?

A: I have been a Production Manager.

我做过生产经理。

I: How many years have you worked as a Production Manager?

你做了几年的生产经理?

A: 3 years.

三年。

I: Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?

能给我谈谈你的突出业绩吗?

A: I had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost.

我曾经引进了一条先进的生产线,产量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下来。

I: Wonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for?

非常不错,那你为几个雇主工作过?

A: Frankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth.

坦白地说,三个。如果我被贵公司录取,这将是我第四份工作。

I: Then have you received any award at your present company?

那你在目前这个公司获得过什么奖励吗?

A: Yes. I was awarded the title of advanced Worker  last year.

有,去年我获得了“先进工作者”的称号。

I: How would you evaluate the company you are with?

你将如何评价你现在的公司?

A: Although I could not say that everything is perfect there,I still very much appreciate what the company has given me,especial many chances.

虽然我不能说它尽善尽美,但我仍然非常感谢它给了我很多,尤其是许多机会。

I: How would your colleagues evaluate you?

你的同事会如何评价你呢?

A: They would say I am a responsible friend and a capable colleague.

他们会说我是一个值得信赖的朋友和很有能力的同事。

I: Can you get recommendations from your present employers?

你目前这个雇主能给你写推荐信吗?

A: Yes, I have brought them with me. Here they are.

可以,我已经把它带来了,给你

I: Do you have any questions?

你有什么问题要问吗?

A: I think that you have covered all the important points already. But if I have any questions later I will contact you.

我想你已经把所有重点都提到了,不过如果以后我有什么问题,我会与你联系的。