A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

请介绍一下你自己。

B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身于1980年。我的专业是电子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你有怎样的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱点和优点是什么?

B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有执照或资格证书吗?

B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和别人相处如何?

B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能与人合作,富有团队精神。

I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?

你为什么要来新加坡?

A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment here.There are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.

首先,新加坡是一个花园城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作过,很容易适应这里的生活及工作环境。有许多中国人,人们都很友好。

A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?

请再说一遍。/对不起,能重复一下吗?

B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

好了,现在,如果你有任何问题,请随时问我

A:Nope, I have none, thanks!

不,我没有,谢谢!

BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.

谢谢你对我们的公司感兴趣。

A:Thank you,sir.Goodbye.Thank you for your time.

谢谢,先生。再见。谢谢您的宝贵时间