- The actual control condition at the root of the notch is more problematic
- The actual control condition at the root of the notch is more problematic.
- Charisma is one of those very elusive qualities.
- I tried to consult with myself as to what I should do.
- The motions of her mind were as incalculable as the flit of a Bird
- Though occasionally chatty, his moods were erratic.
- He waited for these strong words to sink into the hearts of his seafaring companions
- Zhang's calligraphy is as unpredictable as his brushstrokes and character structures are unfathomable.
- The motions of her mind were as incalculable as the flit of a bird(Edith Wharton)
- What goes on in those office downtown, gretchen wondered
- Can you ascertain who he is?
- A photoelectric instrument for ascertaining cloud heights.
- I am going to ascertain the truth.
- Is the exact value of the missing jewels ascertainable?
- It is difficult to ascertain the tilt of plate and to segment the Characters in image.
- The harbor is five fathoms deep.
- It is not for me to attempt to fathom the inscrutable workings of Providence
- I can't fathom out how to run the machine.
- It also makes the economic rationale of chief executives as a group hard to fathom.
- the occult sciences.Something that is inscrutable cannot be fathomed by means of investigation or scrutiny