- Laid-off employees should take full advantage of retraining programs.
- He was looking forward to being in work again.
- Re-employment of redundant workers
- Job introduction and reemployment training service for laid-off and unemployed workers should be provided gratis
- Preferential policies shall be further carried out so as to help laid-off and jobless people to find reemployment
- The government began to carry out the second phase of the reemployment training program in 2001.
- Employment and income taxes are withheld by the employer from pay.
- He is employed by the authority.
- The mill employs a thousand workers.
- The children were employed in painting.
- The children employed themselves in painting.