从每小题的A B C D四个选项中，找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项，并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。
A fist B behind C istand D smile
2 . question
A revolution B exhibition C suggestion D education
A toiler B dozen C general D connect
A precious B certain C discovery D decision
A ordinary B major C world D report
从每小题的A B C D四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。
6. What ______ pity that you couldn’t be there to receive _______ prize!
A a;a B the ; a C a ; the D the;the
7. Dr.Smith, together with his wife and daughters , _______ visit Beijing this summer.
A is going to B are going to C was going to D were goingto
8.He invited me to a dance after the show Chrismas Eve.
A at B on C in D by
9.This is the first time wen_____a film in the cinema together as a family.
A see B had seen C saw D have seen
10.Jane was asked a lot of questions ,but she didn’t answer_____ of them .
A other B any C none D some
11. Gun control is a subject _____Americans have argued for a long time .
A of which B with which C about which D into which
12.I still remember to the Famen Temple and what I saw there .
A to take B to be taken C taking D being taken
13.My parents don’t mind what job I do_____I am happy .
A even though B as soon as C as long as D as though
14.—My mother is preparing my favorite dishes .Go with me and have a taste ,okay?
--______.And I’ll be glad to meet your parents .
A I think so B I’d love to C I’m sure D I hope so
15.A notice was_____in order to remind the students of the changed lecture time .
A sent up B given up C set up D put up
16. He must be helping the old man to water the flowers,_____?
A is he B isn’t he C must he D mustn’t he
17. The how to booke can be of help to_____wants to do the job.
A who B whomever C no matter who D whoever
18.Little_____about her own safety ,though she was in great danger herself.
A did Rose care B Rose didi care C Rose does care D does Rose care
19.—Have you finished your first paper?
—_____.Just half of it .How about you?
A.Not at all B.Not likely C. Not a bit D.Not yet
20. Form their ________ on the top of the TV Tower, visitors can have a better view of the city.
A. stage B.position C. condition D. situation
One afternoon, my son Adam asked me, “Are all people the same even if they are different in color?”
I thought for a minute, and then I said, “I’ll explain, 21_____you can just wait until we make a quick 22_____at the grocery store. I have something 23_____ to show you.”
At grocery store, we 24____ some apples red, green and yellow ones. Back home, I told Adam, “It’s time to 25 your question.” I put one apple of each 26 _____on the table. Then I looked at Adam, who had a 27 _____look on his face.
“People are like apples. They come in all 28_____ colors, shapes and sizes. On the 29_____ , some of the apples may not 30 lood as the others.” As I was talking, Adam was 31 _____each one carefully.
Then, I took each of the apples and peeled（削皮）them, 32_____ them back on the table, but 33 _____a different place.
“Okay, Adam, tell me which is which..”
He said, “I 34_____ tell. They all look same now.” “Take a bite of 35_____ . See if that helps you 36 which one is which.”
He took 37_____ , and then a huge smile came cross his face..”People are 38 _____like apples! They are all different, but once you 39 the outside, they’re pretty much the same on the inside.”
He toally 40_____ it. I didn’t need to say or do anything else.
21. A. although B. so C. because D. if
22. A. stop B.start C. turn D. stay
23. A. expressive B. encouraging C. infourmative D. interesting
24. A. bought B. counted C. saw D. collected
25. A. check B. mention C.answer D. improve
26. A. size B. type C. shape D. class
27. A. worried B. satistied C. proud D. curious
28. A. ordinary B. normal C. different D. regular
29. A. outside B. whole C. table D. inside
30. A. still B. even C. only D. ever
31. A. examining B. measuring C. drawing D. packing
32. A. keeping B. placing C. pulling D. giving
33. A. on B. toward C. for D. in
34. A. mustn’t B. can’t C. shouldn’t D. needn’t
35. A. each one B. each other C. the other D. one another
36. A. admit B. consider C. decide D. believe
37. A. big bites B. deep breaths C. a firm hold D. close look
38. A. just B. always C. merely D. seldom
39. A. put away B. get down C. hand out D. take off
40. A. made B. took C. got D. did