01—05. BAABA 06—10. CDCDC 11—13. CDD 14—16. CBA
17. 655038 18. seafood 19. rubbish 20. recycling
21. a few seconds 22. a shopping list 23. Major events 24. is permanent
25—29. ADBDC 30—34. BBACA 35—40. DDCDAB 41—45. BIHCA
46—49. FGJE 50—54. BCBDA 55—59. CDCAB 60—64. BCCDB
65—68. DAAB 69—71. BAA 72—75. BCDD 76—80. BEFCD
81. An organization of more than 200 individuals.
82. Structuring smaller organizations and building direct personal relationships.
83. seemed to be more difficult / less satisfying
84. the close social networks / the free flow of information / the causal communication
1. Why not/ Why don’t you book tickets online / reserve the ticket(s) on the Internet?
2.I often mistake Wang Hai for his twin brother because they look so similar / very much alike.
3.As forparents, nothing can be compared with their children’s physical and mental health.
4.No longer hasshe kept in touch with us since she went abroad for further study / education.
5.If you can find whatever learning method (that)suits you, your study / learning efficiency is likely to improve remarkably.