I was asked to have a dinner party at the biggest restaurant in my hometown - Richmond today. I was very busy, so I had no time to change for dinner. Then I drove there as soon as possible. But when I came in, no one saw me and gave me a seat. I got angry. Then I went back home, put on my best clothes. At about nine o'clock, I returned again.
This time, everyone stood up at once and said "hello" to me. And I was taken to the best table and the best food. I got much angrier. I took off my coat, put it on the food and said: "Please eat, my dear coat." They were very surprised and asked, "Why are you doing this?" I said, "________."
1. Which country does he come from? He comes from ________.
A. England B. Australia C. America D. Canada
2. Why did he become angry ?
A. He had no clothes to change for the dinner party.
B. No one entertained（招待，招呼）him when he came into the restaurant.
C. He should go home first before went to dinner party.
D. The host didn't appear on the dinner party.
3. Which of the following is not true when he came back again?
A. He was taken to the best table. B. They said "hello" to him.
C. He was given the best food. D. Nobody saw him, either.
4. What's the meaning by "Please eat, my dear coat."
5. What did he say in the end of the last paragraph?
解析：But when I came in, no one saw me and gave me a seat. I got angry.这两句告诉我们作者因为无人招待而生气，故选择B。
解析：This time, everyone stood up at once and said "hello" to me.这句说明很多人与作者打招呼，当然不会没有注意到他，故选择D。
4. Don't judge man by clothes.
5. You gave the food to my coat, not to me.