由“as(so)…as”引出，其否定式为“not so…”或“not as…as”，考生还应注意下列含有“as”结构或短语的句子
He is a child，and must be treated as such.
Take as much as you like. 拿多少都行。
I would gladly have paid twice as much for it. 就是价格再贵一倍，我也会愿意把它买下的。
He as much as admitted the whole story. 他几乎全部承认了。
I found six mistakes in as many lines. 我在六行中发现了六个错。
用twice (两倍)，four times (四倍)，ten times (十倍)加上as … as 结构
This one is four times as big as that one. 这个是那个的四倍大。(这个比那个大三倍。)
Our campus is three times as large as yours. 我们的校园比你们的大两倍。
He has books twice as many as she does. 他的书比她多一倍。
1) The five?year deal obligates 〔A〕 the country to buy nine million tons 〔B〕 of grain a year 〔C〕 ， three million more as 〔D〕 the old pact’s minimum.
“the same +名词+as”表示同等比较
2) The lens of a camera performs the lens of the eye.
〔A〕 in the same function 〔B〕 the same function as
〔C〕 the function is the same as 〔D〕 and has the same function
3) The elimination of inflation would ensure that the amount of money used in repaying a loan would
have as the amount of money borrowed.
〔A〕 as the same value 〔B〕 the same value
〔C〕 value as the same 〔D〕 the value is the same
比较级前可用a little， a bit， slightly， a great deal， a lot，many， much等词语表示不定量，far， completely，still表示程度或更进一步
4) There are now methods for studying color vision in infants than there once were.
〔A〕 more sophisticated than
〔B〕 much more sophisticated
〔C〕 much sophisticated
5) The photographs of Mars taken by satellite are than those taken from the Earth.
〔B〕 the clearest
〔C〕 much clearer
〔D〕 more clearer
6) Common porpoises(海豚) are usually not considered 〔A〕 migratory， although 〔B〕 some do move 〔C〕 to more warmer 〔D〕 waters in winter.