be away on business
- Copy your aunt and you won't go wrong.
- A stainless steel vacuum thermos cup, a good companion on business trips, frees you from inconvenience.
- If I hadn’t been away on business, I should have been save her
- Hi, Lin Xu. Our old fellow Xiao Fei has come to Shanghai on a business trip. He is staying in Hongqiao Rainbow Hotel.
- The super will be on business next month.
- He has gone on a business trip.
- I'm here on Business.
- I flew to Tokyo on business.
- I'm sorry, Mr. Wang is away on a business trip.
- Is this business trip obligatory?
- to kick away; to spurn away
- to die away; to fade away; to vanish; to elapse; to wear away
- She barked the boy away.
- give away; make a present of
- Collins frowned and looked away.
- Be engaged in; be Busy in
- to sit for business
- As Busy as a bee
- Monkey Business
- depressed business