要找的人不在:

可以留言吗?
1. May/Can I leave a message?
2. Is it possible to leave a message?

请他回电给我
1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能请他今天回电话给我?
2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能请他尽快回电话给我?
3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告诉他大卫来过电话?
4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能请他回电?
5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.请他拨打2233-4455给卡洛回电话。

请问他何时回来

1. When will he be back? 他何时回来?
2. When do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来?
3. Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗?
4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来?

我会再来电

1. I'll try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。
2. I'll call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。
3. I'll call back later.我稍候再打过来。
4. Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我来过电话,并且我明天会再打给他。

要如何联络他

1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗?
3. What's the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?
4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手机吗?

请传真/email给我

1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me?

翻译
1. 你能用电子邮件将资料传送给我吗?
2. 你能把资料传真到我办公室吗?
3. 你能传真那份资料吗?
4. 你能将资料寄给我吗?

告知公司名并自我介绍:

1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。
2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗?
3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。
*办公室电话最重要的就是礼貌,所以不论是接电话或打电话,都应该先报自己及公司的名字。
请问找那位 Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位?

他在忙线中
1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别的人可以帮你吗?
2. He's on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有什么我可以帮你吗?
4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打电话。

请你稍等一下
1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
2. He'll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 请稍待一下。他马上来接电话。
5. Hang on a second, please. 请稍等。
6. Could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一会儿吗?

让你久等了
1. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你等待。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。
***有时候真的让人久等时,说这句话会让对方心平气和一些。通常都会用完成式"to have kept you~"
3. Sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。

现在不方便接电话
1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。
3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他现在无法接电话。
4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给你。

这里没有这个人
1. I'm sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 对不起,这里没有人叫那个名字
2. We don't have any Smith working here. 没有史密斯在这边工作。
3. This is not Franklin Company.这里不是富兰克林公司。

要找的人不在的理由:

1. He is not in right now. 他现在不在。
2. No one answers in Mr. Scott's office. 史考特先生的办公室没人接电话。
3. He's here but he's not at his desk right now. 他有来上班,不过现在不在座位上。
4. He hasn't come to the office yet. 他还没到办公室。
5. I'm sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉,他刚才外出了。
***解析***
1.表达不在的理由中,"上厕所"这句是绝对不能说的。
2.表达在或不在时,也可以用比较简单的: He's in (out). / He is not in his office. / He's out of office.

休假中

1. He is off today. 他今天休假。
2. He's on vacation this week. 他本周休假。
3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下周三。

回家了

1. He has gone for the day. 他已经回去了。
2. He's already left for home today. 他已经离开回家了。
3. He has gone home. 他回家了。

生病请假

1. He's absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以没来。
2. He's on sick leave taday. 她今天请病假。
3. She's on maternity leave now. 她在休产假。

出差

1. He's in New York on business. 他在纽约出差。
2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到纽约出差,要到7月22日才能回来。
3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。

我将转达你的留言
1. I'll give her your message as soon as possible. 我将尽快地转达尼的留言给她。

要找的人已调职
1. I'm sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.
对不起,史考特先生已经转调到分公司。
2. Mr.Smith took over his job. I'll connect you. One moment, please.

史密斯先生接替了它的工作。稍待一会儿,我帮你转接。
要找的人已离职
1. He left this company last week. 他上个月离开这家公司了。
2. He is no longer at this company. 他已经不在本公司工作了。

传真少页了
1. Some of the pages of your fax are missing. 你的传真少了几页。
2. We didn't receive the third page of your fax. 我没有收到你的传真的第三页。
3. We dinn't receive your fax, would you please send it again? 我们没有收到你的传真,能请你再传一次吗?
4. Your fax isn't readable.传真看不清楚。
5. Your fax is hard to read since the letters are too small.你的传真字太小很难看清楚。

约时间见面
1. Would it be possible to see Mr. Scott sometime this week?请问这星期能否跟史考特先生见个面?
2. I'd like to meet you the day after tomorrow. 我想在后天拜访你。
3. I'd like to talk to you about the new product. 我想要和你谈谈新产品。
4. I'd like to make an appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想要跟史考特先生约个时间见面。
在外国事事都要先行预约,小到人家家里拜访,大到见公司老板都是要先预约的。直接或临时求见,除非很紧急,否则是不礼貌的。变更约会日期
1. I'd like to cancel my appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想取消和史考特先生的约会。
2. Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment.发生了一些急事。我俩的约会能不能延期?
3. May I ask you to postpone the meeting until the day after tomorrow?可以要求你将会面时间延到后天吗?

预定机位
1. I'd like to make a reservation for a flight from New York to Boston on Nov.28th.
2. Could I get my seat assignment?
3. I'd like a window seat.
4. I'd like in the non-smoking section.
5. I prefer to sit by the window.
6. Do you have a seat on the flight after that?

翻译:
1. 我想预定十一月二十八号从纽约到波士顿的班机。
2. 我可以指定座位吗?
3. 我要一个靠窗的位子。
4. 我想要无烟区的座位。
5. 我想坐在靠窗位置。
6. 下一班飞机有位子吗?

解析:
1. window seat 是靠窗的座位, aisle seat是靠走道的座位
2. one-way ticket 单程票 round-trip ticket是双程票
3. 三种机位的等级为:first class 头等舱; business class公务舱; economy class 经济舱

其他常用的问句
1. What's the department time? 起飞时间是什么时候?
2. What time is the flight scheduled to leave today? 那班飞机今天何时起飞?
3. What's the check-in time? 何时开始办理登记手续?
4. How long does the flight take? 要飞多久?
5. Is this ticket refundable?这张机票可以退票吗?

租车
1. I'd like to reserve a car for next Monday. 我想在下周一预定一辆车。
2. How much do you charge for renting a car? 租一辆车要多少钱?
3. I'd like to keep the car for one more day. 我要多租一天车。

预约火车票
1. I'd like to reserve a seat at twelve to London. 我想要预定一个座位,十二点开往伦敦的火车。
2. I'd like to book two tickets from Paris to London. 我要预定两张从巴黎到伦敦的票。
预约旅馆
1. Do you have a single room available tomorrow night? 明晚还有单人间吗?
2. I'd like to make a reservation for a single room. 我想要预定一间单人间。
3. I prefer a room with an ocean view. 我想要一间可以看到海景的房间。
4. How about the room charge? 房间的费用是多少呢?
5. What's the price of a double room? 双人间的价钱是多少?
6. Does that include service charge and tax? 包含服务费和税吗?
7. Do you accept VISA? 你们能接受VISA信用卡吗?

叫醒服务
1. Would you wake me up at six? 六点钟能叫我起床吗?
2. This is room 213. Could you give me a wake-up call at six tomorrow morning? 这里是213房。明晨六点能请你叫我起床吗?
3. I'd like a wake up call at seven tomorrow morning.明天早晨七点请叫我起床。

房间设备有问题
1. There is no water. 没有水。
2. The toilit doesn't flush properly. 马桶冲不下去了。
3. We need one more towel. 我们需要多加一条毛巾。
4. The TV doesn't work. 电视机不能看。
表示……坏了,可以用:something is wrong with~ 或 ~ be not working.