81. We’ll call for you when we’ve reached a decision.等我们做好决定后会通知你们。

82. We’ll drop you off in the next town,and I’ll wire you that 10,000 like I said.我们让你在下个镇下车,我会给你汇10000美元。

83. Well,Hector says that you can serve your full sentence.嗯,hector说你要刑满才释放。

84. We're going to get made out here.我们会被认出的

85. We're headed out,man我们出发了,伙计。

86. We're pulling them now.我们在全力以赴

87. Whatever you got eating at you,you just give it up.无论什么事在折磨你,你就让它去吧(即别让这种内疚折磨你

88. When dad’s back acts up,we stop. 当爸爸的背不舒服时我们就得停下来

89. Why don't you cut out all the riddles, snowflake,and just give us to a straight.你干嘛不把话说明点,小白脸。

90. Without the money,we are screwed没有钱我们就完了


爱情支招13条攻略,学《越狱》迈克莎拉甜蜜蜜

91. Yeah,yuck it up,funny man.耶,尽情大笑吧,可笑的人。

92. You are outnumbered and we will come after you.你人数少,我们会追上你的

93. You fell for her你爱上了她。

94. You think that tire went flat by accident?你以为车轮瘪了是个意外么?

95. You were attending when I first started here.我刚来的时候你是主治医师。

96. Your call.你决定吧。

97. Your tags are expired.你的车牌过期了

98. You're just hoofing it out here in the middle of nowhere?你就在中途闲逛?

99. You're not being very transparent,Warden.你不是很坦率,狱长。

100. You're slipping.你错了