1. And he's the mastermind of this whole thing.他是整个事情的主谋

2. And then when you start running out of air...当你没气的时候

3. Anything break on the other six?其他六人有什么进展?

4. But it's going to make collaboration kind of hard.不过这样合作起来就不那么容易了。

5. But you need a fall guy,fine. 但是你们需要一个替罪羊。

6. Can I hitch a ride?我能搭个便车吗?

7. Care to comment? 有啥想说的么?

8. Do you copy?收到了吗?Roger. 收到了

9. Do you happen to have a pen handy? 你手头有笔吗?

10. Don't turn your back on us.别抛弃我们


11. Every plot is mapped out with dimensions.每一小块都会用尺寸标注出

12. From a public relations standpoint,abruzzi and apolskia were by the book.从公众角度出发,(杀)abruzzi and apolskia是按规定的。

13. Get some two-bit job? 找份廉价工打打?

14. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you in right now.给我个不告发你的理由。

15. Go nothing.别动

16. He acknowledge that whatever neuroses drove the criminal to commit the original crime is compounded. 他知道无论是什么神经机能病变导致的最初犯罪都是复杂的

17. He went out with his boots on.他死在工作岗位 。

18. He's a closed book.他很自我保护

19. He's got a stateroom listed as a cargo hold on the manifest.他将头等舱伪造成装货物的仓库

20. Hit a sore spot,didnt I? 说到你痛处了,是不是?