At a Restaurant
Ordering a Meal
1. Hi. How are you doing this afternoon?
2. Fine, thank you. Can I see a menu, please?
1. Certainly, here you are.
2. Thank you. What's today's special?
1. Grilled tuna and cheese on rye.
2. That sounds good. I'll have that.
1. Would you like something to drink?
2. Yes, I'd like a coke.
1. Thank you. (returning with the food) Here you are. Enjoy your meal!
2. Thank you.
1. Can I get you anything else?
2. No thanks. I'd like the check (bill - UK English), please.
1. That'll be $6.75.
2. Here you are. Keep the change!
1. Thank you! Have a good day!
Can I see a menu?
here you are
Enjoy your meal!
Would you like ...
Can I get you anything else?
I'd like the check (bill - UK English), please.
That'll be $6.75.
Have a good day!