(图:《武林外传》模仿《老友记》经典造型)

精选短片:别学英语了!全世界都在讲中国话

嫂子~~~~~~~~~
Elder brother's wife~~~~~~~~~~

帮我照顾好我七舅姥爷和他的三外甥女
Help me to take care of my seventh uncle and his third niece

我祝你们白头偕老,断子绝孙
I bless you that live to old age in conjugal bliss and die without sons

放心!这事全包我身上了
Take it easy, I'll do all the things

确定一定以及肯定
I confirm, ensure and make certain that

否决否认以及否定
I deny, disaffirm and disavow that

职场英语轻松学,张小盒动漫课程开班咯!!

嘘!嘘!嘘!低调!低调!都低调!
Sh! Sh! Shhh! Be low-pitched, be low-pitched. All be low-pitched

我最后一次警告你啊 请使用人类的语言和我交谈
This is the last warning! Please speak humans language to me!

你杂这样子嘛!什么时候睡觉不好,非得晚上睡啊
Why did you do this? How come you must sleep in the night?

我上头有人
There have people above me

你无情无耻无理取闹
You are unkind, cheeky and out of all reason

我的神啊上帝啊以及老天爷啊
Oh my god, lord and providence!

我就象一只爬在玻璃上苍蝇,前途一片光明,就是找不到出路
I'm like the fly which is climbing on the glass, the sunshine is in front of me, but i just cannot find out the outlet

一山不能容二虎,除非一公和一母
There won't have two tigers inone place, unless they're male and female


《聊斋》中的《画皮》原版中英文对照阅读