学情景对话:在加油站!
作者:沪江编辑
来源:沪江网
2014-11-03 18:57
1、车子的油用完了,去加油站加油会用到什么样的表达呢?
A:How much gas would you like, sir?
您想加多少油,先生?
B:93#, 20 liters. Here's the money.
九十三号的,二十升。给你钱。
A:Ok, wait a moment please…Your gas has been filled, sir. And here's your change.
好的,请稍等……油已经加好了,先生。这是找您的零钱。
B:Thank you. Bye!
谢谢,再见!
2、车子没油了,去哪里加油该如何表达呢?
A:Our car is running out of gas.
车快没油了。
B:Is there a gas station nearby?
附近有加油站吗?
A:There is one over there.
那边有一个。
3、跟朋友一起讨论油价应该怎么说呢?
A:Geeze! The price of gas is getting higher and higher.
天呀!油价真是越来越贵了。
B:Yeah, that's why I bought a car that was more fuel-efficient.
是啊,所以我才买了辆省油的车。
A:You are really smart.
你真是太聪明了。
B:I have to be, because it's not easy to own a car with our salary.
我也是不得已啊,咱们工薪阶层养车真是太不容易了。
4、第一次在美国租车自驾来到加油站会发生什么样的事情呢?我们一起来看看山姆先生的情况喔。
ATTENDANT: Can I help you, sir?
加油站服务员:先生,需要服务吗?
SAM: Yes, I've been sitting here for a few minutes.I'm waiting for someone to put gas in my car.
我在这里等一阵子了。我在这里等人帮我加油。
ATTENDANT: I'm sorry, sir. But this is the self-service pump.
加油站服务员:先生,抱歉,这里是自助加油站。
SAM: Self-service?
山姆:自助?
ATTENDANT: Yes. You must fill up the car yourself.
加油站服务员:是的,你必须自己加油。
SAM: Are you serious?
山姆:真的吗?
ATTENDANT: Yes. Are you traveling here?
加油站服务员:是的,你是来旅游的吗?
SAM: Yes, I'm from Taiwan. I never heard of a gas station where you fill up your own car.
山姆:是的,我从台湾来,我从未听说过需要自己加油的加油站。
ATTENDANT: In America, most gas stations are like this.
加油站服务员:美国大部份的加油站都是自助的。
SAM: Do I really have to do it? I don't know how.
山姆:我真的必须自己来吗?我不知道怎么弄。
ATTENDANT: Well, since this is your first time, I will do it for you.But next time, if you want a full-service gas station, you should look at the sign.
加油站服务员:既然你没弄过,那我先帮你好了。下一次如果你想到服务加油站,应该注意一下招牌。
SAM: What sign?
山姆:什么招牌?
ATTENDANT: Under the sign for the gas station,there will be a smaller sign that says "Self-Serve" or "Full-Service."And some gas stations have both.But if they have both, some pumps will be self-serve and some will be full-serve.You have to look at the signs.
加油站服务员:在加油站招牌底下,有一个小标示写着"自助加油站"或"服务加油站"。有些加油站两种都有。如果是两种都有的,自助式和服务式的加油管道会分开。你要看标示。
SAM: I see.
山姆:我懂了。
ATTENDANT: What kind of gas does this car take?
加油站服务员:这辆车加什么油?
SAM: I don't know. It's a rental.
山姆:我不知道,这是租来的。
ATTENDANT: I will give you premium unleaded. Alright?
加油站服务员:我给你加优质无铅汽油好吗?
SAM: Sure, why not?
山姆:好啊。
ATTENDANT: That is the pump you are in front of.
加油站服务员:你前面的加油管就是了。
SAM: Is it expensive?
山姆:很贵吗?
ATTENDANT: It is the most expensive.
加油站服务员:这是最贵的。
SAM: Well, I don't want it then. Can I move to another pump?
山姆:那我不要这种,我可以换别的吗?
ATTENDANT: Yes, I can give you regular unleaded. But you have to back up the car a little.
加油站服务员:那我给你加一般无铅汽油,但是你要把车后退一点。
SAM: Give me regular unleaded then. I will back up.Can you wash my windows for me?
山姆:那么给我一般无铅汽油好了,我后退。你可以帮我洗一下窗户吗?
ATTENDANT: I'm sorry, sir. This is not a full service gas station.I will help you fill the gas, but we don't wash windows here.
加油站服务员:先生,抱歉,这不是服务加油站。我只能帮你加油,无法帮你洗窗户。
SAM: Really? Well, I guess I have to get used to it
.山姆:真的?我想我要慢慢习惯才是。
- 相关热点:
- 英语口语练习
- 美国英语
- 英语口语
- 英语畅谈中国文化50主题