- There is distinction of the basic essentials and the periphery
- The periphery of the retina is very sensitive to motion.
- The blades at its periphery throw off air centrifugally in a direction following the rotation.
- Of or relating to a xylem whose early development is away from the center and toward the periphery.
- Of or referring to a phonetic feature that distinguishes sounds produced at the periphery of the vocal tract, as in labial and velar consonants and back vowels.
- to denounce; to blast; to rebuke scathingly
- They blasted her into a black room.
- A tunnel was to be blasted through the mountains.
- A brief gust or blast of wind.
- Making the album was a real blast.