- Peripheral vision
- A shantytown on the outskirts of a city,especially in France or North Africa.
- Retrospect of 2000 of foreign country and adjacent stock market of A: in 2000
- The economies of some of our neighbouring countries and regions are growing faster than ours.
- Alert all first response teams in los angeles and the surrounding counties.
- The foreign, adjacent stock market looks forward to and predicts with the tendency in 2001
- girt and panel segments were blown to the rear, damaging machinery on the way
- Girt and panel segments were blown to the rear, damaging machinery on the way.
- The fine was for the company's pollution of the air near its plants.
- Most of their mileage is in and around town.
- There is distinction of the basic essentials and the periphery
- The periphery of the retina is very sensitive to motion.
- The blades at its periphery throw off air centrifugally in a direction following the rotation.
- Of or relating to a xylem whose early development is away from the center and toward the periphery.
- Of or referring to a phonetic feature that distinguishes sounds produced at the periphery of the vocal tract, as in labial and velar consonants and back vowels.
- The water was even with the rim of the basin.
- Trees rimmed the pool.
- They also made around it a rim a handbreadth wide and put a gold molding on the rim.
- The milk slopped over the rim of the glass.
- The ball hit the rim and bounced off.