- Biological activity in a soil is influenced by nutrient status.
- This is a soil with a lot of goodness in it.
- Much of the goodness in food may is lose in cooking.
- The nutrient in the soil acts as a stimulus to make the plants grow.
- Tropical forests are characterized by a rapid turnover of nutrients.
- These feed the seed and help the flower grow.
- The development of the soybean seedling is dependent on the food reserves stored in the cotyledons
- Plants imbibe nourishment usually through their leaves and roots
- Plants imbibe nourishment usually through their leaves and roots.
- "Throughout history, our island-state had absorbed cultural nutrition from the mainland of China."
- Books are the nutrient of the whole world.
- Even water is a nutrient.
- Nutrient density is often expressed as the INQ (index of nutrient quality) of a food.
- The expression of the nutrient density of a food is presented as the index of nutrient quality (INQ).
- nutrients required per kg of milk