to be learned
- She is a woman of wide reading.
- My tutor is an accomplished scholar.
- His breadth of knowledge filled me with admiration.
- Mr. Howard has much learning, but he hides it in a napkin
- Professor Thomson is one scholar of the highest attainment.
- Official handouts describe the Emperor as 'particularly noted as a scholar'.
- I do not wish to convey any imputation when I call those good and learned men fossils
- He was a just and sound rather than a learned judge.
- Among assertive, learned, or eloquent people, she seemed to feel her dowdiness and insufficiency.
- I don't know who the nine Muses were, but ask Gill— she's a mine of information.
- Live to learn and learn to live
- Learn not and know not
- There is no shortcut to learning.
- learned industriousness
- You have a gift for learning.