lie in bed
- lie abed
- He lay huddled up in bed
- Often the fires occur in hotels and are caused by people smoking in bed.
- But later as I tossed and turned in bed, I couldn't chase away the apprehension I had about the high driving ahead
- "I'm so glad that Kirrin Island is still yours, George," said Anne sleepily from her bed
- She lay in bed, contemplating.
- He lay awake in his bed.
- Lying in bed with a bout of the shivers
- It is a bad habit to read on a bed.
- I was lying flaked out on my bed.
- Interest will not lie.
- an action, appeal that will not lie
- transverse lie presentation
- One lie makes many
- Let sleeping dogs lie.
- Procrustean bed
- Bed rest is more like bed agony.
- It has bedded into the deepest crevices of the store.
- change a bed;change the baby.
- She is in bed with an awful cold.