in a shop
- telephone supermarket
- The prices in this shop are extortionate.
- A suburban street,shop,newspaper
- That store opens only on weekdays.
- The mob looted many shops in the area.
- Doesn't that verge rather on shop ? (Evelyn Waugh).
- They robbed the jewelry store in broad daylight.
- A lawless mob looting and destroying shops
- The terrorists exploded a bomb in a store.
- Shoppers jammed the stores at Christmas time
- They keep a shop.
- The shop is showing.
- Then he walked from shop to shop.
- It is at a shop with evident credit that customers do shopping at ease.
- The shopping mall, prosperous in business and convenient for shopping.