- Pumpkins protect plants that are within their shells.
- I will serve coffee and pumpkin pie.
- The orthodox Thanksgiving dinner includes turkey and pumpkin pie.
- He clove the pumpkin with his kitchen knife.
- Flesh of pumpkin(used as a vegetable and esp in the US as a filling for pies)
- Making the pastry is a breeze if you have a food processor.
- When filled with hazelnut pastry cream, they are a real treat.
- Evaluation Committee of Shanghai Pastry Professionals in 2000
- A sweet spread or pastry filling made of prunes or apricots.
- This upscale establishment provides tasty fruit pastries and rum.