- The brush of a fox.
- Cat furry black ball
- A shaggy dog
- My hair is naturally wavy, so it gets fuzzy easily.
- Two huge, hairy ears stuck up above the snowdrift
- I have seen the coyote's furry tail.
- Rabbits are popular pets because they are fluffy and soft and tasty.
- Rabbits and squirrels are the furry, little people of the woods.
- A hairy hand crept round from behind and grasped her left boob.
- He had taken that brooding, hairy monkey into his heart
- His driving was a bit hairy.
- My sister says he has a hairy butt.
- robust hairy social bee of temperate regions.
- A mammoth is a large hairy type of elephant in ancient times.
- A hairy or hairlike growth such as that on or near the face of certain mammals.
- The dog has a long and shaggy coat.
- shaggy hair, eyebrows
- A dog with a smooth,shaggy,etc coat
- He was a shaggy, thick-necked fellow.
- He cleaned the mud off his shoes on the shaggy mat in front of the door.