- In the short run;in the short term
- In the eyes of; to someone judging
- The king looked really put out over this.
- He looks like he's got an axe to grind. Better have a talk with him.
- My judgement is that / In my judgement the plan is ill-conceived
- He is eighty, and is likely to live on
- The cave seems to be the best place to tabernacle in this weather.
- In their view anybody with a rucksack and long hair is a hippy
- Baroness Thatcher's claims seem credible to many.
- In tudor's eyes, Ireland was full of independent and unruly lords.
- He is apparently a respectable man.
- apparent screen image size
- It was apparent that he was in no condition to travel.
- The weather seemed favorable for the race.
- On the face of it, it seems quite reasonable.
- He seems so undynamic.
- appear in sight
- Appearances are deceitful
- They will appear later.