neoplasms of cervix
- Involvement of the small bowel by primary or metastic neoplasms may occasionally be followed by perforation
- The hardening of a normally soft tissue or organ,especially the skin,because of inflammation,infiltration of a neoplasm,or an accumulation of blood.
- Loosely speaking, a neoplasm is referred to as a "tumor", which simply means a swelling
- Neoplasms have rarely been reported in lesions of lupus erythematosus( LE) and have included basal cell carcinoma( BCC), squamous cell carcinoma( SCC), and atypical fibroxanthoma.
- The cervix is the flexib1e region between the head and prothorax
- hypogastric nerve - transmits from the uterus and the cervix in women and from the prostate in men
- A diaphragm is soft dome that can be inserted into the vagina to cover the cervix before intercourse.
- The passage leading from the opening of the vulva to the cervix of the uterus in female mammals.
- Artificial insemination： Introduction of semen into a female's vagina or cervix by means other than sexual intercourse.