- Fag:a student at a British public school who is required to perform menial tasks for a student in a higher class.
- He is a teacher of a lower form.
- She teaches a junior class.
- Many junior studetns have to wear short-sighted glasses for reading
- Let me direct these remarks to the younger students.
- act as a fag for older boys, in British public schools.
- The headmaster asked for volunteers to take in hand the training of the junior rugby team.
- [C](Brit)(formerly)junior boy at a public school performing certain duties for a senior boy
- There are lots of jobs in junior grades.
- junior sports development
- There are separate rooms for senior and junior officers.
- He left college in his junior year.
- Generally speaking, the female is not junior to the male in wisdom.
- It is a step class.
- The class dismissed.
- The class teacher sectioned the class for dialogues.
- The class teacher dismissed the class on time.
- A second - class letter is slower than a first - class.