1

To you...they're probably the most precious thing in the world.
对你来说,它们可能比世上的任何东西都珍贵。

2

They like to be wrapped up all cosy and warm in their favourite blanket.
它们喜欢用心爱的毯子把自己温暖舒适地裹起来。

3

You let them have "playtime" on your bed.
你让它们在自己床上玩耍。

4

You let them play with your kids...Yes your REAL kids!
你让它们做孩子的玩伴。

5

They can be so unpredictable, you never know what they’re going to do next.
它们让人难以捉摸,你永远猜不到它们接下去会做什么。

6

They sure love to make a mess of your home!
把屋子搞得一团乱是它们的爱好。

7

But then they give you that look...and... you just can't stay mad at them.
但是随后它们会用无辜的表情看着你,于是……你还怎么忍心朝它们发火。

8

They have their own personalities and quirky little attitudes.
它们富有个性,总有些离奇古怪的想法。

9

You take them to the park to play with other kids…Oh no!…sorry…I meant other dogs!
你会带它们去公园同其他“孩子”玩耍……这里的“孩子”指狗狗。

10

You may need one of these to keep them safe.
你需要围栏之类的东西来保证它们的安全。

11

They get so excited by their own reflection.
看到镜子中的自己时它们异常兴奋。

12

They love to dance to their favourite songs.
听到最爱的歌曲时它们会跟着翩翩起舞。

13

Oh and they love to play Peek-a-boo!
最后,它们喜欢玩“躲猫猫”!(注:Peek-a-boo是大人把脸一隐一现来逗小孩发笑的游戏)