Ⅳ.对话篇

Linda : It seems that your computer is fixed now?
琳达:你的电脑好像修好了?

George: The guys from the help desk fixed it straight away.
乔治:维修部的人很快就把它弄好了。

Linda : Did they tell you what they found wrong with it?
琳达:他们有没有告诉你是什么问题?

George: They found a virus but I don't know how it got on my computer. I always used a virus scanner.
乔治:他们发现了病毒,可我不知道病毒是怎么跑到我的电脑上的。我一直在用查毒软件。

Linda : Maybe you caught the virus from the Internet.
琳达:你可能是在网上染上的病毒。

George: No, our company has a strict policy about the Internet and I always follow it carefully.
乔治:不会,我们公司对上网要求很严格,我一直都是小心遵守的。

Linda : Well, as long as was fixed, that's the main thing right?
琳达:只要修好了就行,这才是最重要的,对不对?

George: Absolutely. What did we do before computers were invented - I get so stressed when mine is on the fritz.
乔治:没错。电脑发明之前我们做什么——电脑一坏我感到压力很大。

Linda : Right. I just wish that computers could make learning English easier!
琳达:是这样。我只希望电脑能让学英语更容易一些。

George: Practice Linda, practice.
乔治:多练习,琳达,多练习。

Linda : See you later George.
琳达:再见,乔治。

更多相关内容,请看沪江BEC商务英语分站>>