去听写酷听写本文>>

I was 18 when I got married, but it was not love.
结婚时我才18 无关爱情

Your husband is a saint and we must all cherish him for Russia's sake.
你丈夫是圣人 为了俄罗斯我们都要珍爱他

Romantic love will be the last illusion of the old order.
浪漫的爱情是旧世界唯一的幻境

Do you know Count Vronsky, Lord?
大人 你认识佛伦斯基伯爵吗

He is a rich, good-looking cavalry officer.
他是个骑兵军官 英俊 富有

Dance with me.
跟我跳支舞

I must warn you about something
我必须警告你

Warn me?
警告我

You may, by indiscretion, give the world the occasion to talk about you.
因为举止失当 你可能会落人口实

This must stop.
这必须停止

If you have any thought for me, you will give me back my peace.
如果你还为我着想 就给我片刻安宁

There can be no peace for us, only misery and greatest happiness.
我们永无宁日 只有大悲大喜

I think this is love.
我想这就是爱情

We are bound together by God and this can only be broken by a crime against God.
上帝让我们结合 也只有冒犯了上帝的罪行才能把我们分开

Something's happened.
有事发生了

Not something, everything.
该发生的都发生了

It would be a sin to help you destroy yourself.
帮你自我毁灭是种罪过

Sensual desire indulge for its own sake has been misused for something sacred.
沉湎肉欲居然被矫饰得如此冠冕堂皇

The man who can't govern his wife has gone as far as he can go in government.
管不好自己妻子的男人在政界也走不远

Anna isn't a criminal.
安娜没罪

But she broke the rules.
但她越界了

Leave him.
离开他

Leave my life?
离开我的生命

She'll be ruined.
她会被毁掉的

Do you think I will let you have my son?
你以为我会让你带走我的儿子

You're depraved, a woman without honour and this is what you want.
你自甘堕落 名誉扫地 这就是你要的

Do you know what you want?
你知道你要什么吗

I love you.
我爱你

Why?
为什么

Can't ask why about love.
爱需要理由吗