不管你是不是在备战bec商务英语考试,在学习相关商务英语内容的时候,大家都要认真积累。工作生活中也许就会用到相关的内容,今天就来和大家分享一些英语商务谈判的句式。当然如果你想参加专业的bec商务英语培训,也可以来这里看看。

01

开场白(Opening)

① Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you.你好,很高兴见到你。

②Good morning/afternoon/evening. How are you today?

早上/下午/晚上好。你今天好吗?

③Thank you for taking the time to meet with us.

感谢您抽出时间与我们见面。

④I appreciate the opportunity to discuss our proposal.

我感谢讨论我们的提案的机会。

⑤Let me begin by introducing our team.

让我首先介绍一下我们的团队。

02

表达意向(Expressing Intentions)

①We are interested in exploring a potential partnership.

我们有兴趣探讨潜在的合作伙伴关系。

② Our goal is to establish a mutually beneficial collaboration.

我们的目标是建立互惠互利的合作关系。

③We are open to discussing various options for collaboration.我们愿意讨论合作的各种选择。

④ lt is our hope to reach a mutually satisfying agreement.

我们希望达成一个双方都满意的协议。

⑤We aim to find a solution that meets both of our needs.

我们的目标是找到一个满足双方需求的解决方案。

03

询问对方意见(Seeking Opinions)

① What are your thoughts on our proposal?你对我们的提案有什么看法?

② How do you envision this collaboration benefiting both parties?你认为这种合作如何能使双方受益?

③ Could you share your perspective on the proposed terms?你能分享一下对提议条款的看法吗?

④What would be your preferred timeline for implementation?你对实施的时间表有什么偏好?

⑤ Do you have any concerns or reservations about our proposal? 对我们的提案有什么担忧或保留意见吗?

04

提出建议 (Making Suggestions)

①Perhaps we could consider a phased approach to implementation.或许我们可以考虑分阶段实施的方式。

② I suggest we schedule regular progress meetings to keep everyone informed.我建议我们安排定期的进展会议,以保持大家的信息同步。

③How about exploring alternative solutions to address this challenge?我们考虑探讨一些替代方案来解决这个挑战,如何?

④It might be beneficial to involve key stakeholders in the decision-making process.让关键利益相关者参与决策过程可能会有益。

⑤ I propose that we conduct a thorough market analysis before finalizing the agreement.我建议在最终达成协议之前进行彻底的市场分析。

05

谈判条件(Negotiating Terms)

①We are flexible on the payment terms and are willing to discuss alternatives.我们在付款条件上具有灵活性,并愿意讨论替代方案。

②Could we revisit the pricing structure to find a mutually agreeable arrangement?我们能否重新审视价格结构,以找到一种双方都同意的安排?

③l understand your concerns, and I propose we make some adjustments to address them.我理解你的担忧,我建议我们做一些调整来解决它们。

④Let's negotiate the delivery schedule to ensure it aligns with both parties' expectations.让我们就交付进度进行谈判,以确保与双方的期望保持一致。

⑤ Is there room for flexibility in the contract duration?合同期限是否有灵活性的余地?

06

明确目标(Clarifying Objectives)

① Can we outline the specific goals we aim to achieve through this collaboration?我们能否明确我们通过这次合作想要实现的具体目标?

②I would like to ensure that both parties have a clear understanding of the end objectives.我希望确保双方对最终目标有清晰的理解。

③ What benchmarks do you propose for measuring the success of this partnership?你提议用什么标准来衡量这次合作的成功?

④ Let's align our expectations to ensure we are working towards the same outcomes.让我们调整期望,确保我们朝着相同的结果努力。

⑤ Could we prioritize the key objectives to streamline our focus?我们能否优先考虑关键目标简化我们的关注点?

07

就合同条款进行讨论(Discussing Contract Terms)

就合同条款进行讨论(Discussing Contract Terms)

① I'd like to discuss the specific terms outlined in the contract proposal.我想讨论合同提案中列出的具体条款。

② Are there any non-negotiable terms from your perspective?从你的角度来看,有哪些条款是不可谈判的?

③ Let's go through the contract clause by clause to address any concerns. 我们逐条审查合同,以解决任何疑虑。

④ It would be helpful to clarify the responsibilities outlined in the agreement. 澄清协议中规定的责任会很有帮助。

⑤I propose we finalize the contract with the agreed-upon amendments. 我建议我们根据达成的共识对合同进行最终确定。

08

引导讨论方向(Guiding the Discussion)

①Let's steer the conversation towards a more constructive direction.让我们把对话引导向一个更建设性的方向。

② I suggest we focus on the key issues at hand to make our discussion more productive.我建议我们专注于手头的关键问题,使我们的讨论更有成效。

③ Can we direct our attention to finding common ground and areas of agreement?我们能否把注意力放在找到共同点和达成一致的领域?

④ To move forward, let's explore areas where compromises can be made.为了向前推进,让我们探讨可以做出妥协的领域。

⑤ It might be beneficial to narrow down our focus and prioritize the most crucial aspects.缩小我们的关注范围,并优先考虑最关键的方面可能会有益。

09

寻求妥协 (Seeking Compromise)

① I believe there's room for both parties to make concessions in order to find common ground.我相信双方都有让步的余地,以找到共同点。

② Let's explore a middle ground that addresses the concerns of both parties.让我们探讨一个中间立场,解决双方的顾虑。

③ I propose a compromise that meets halfway between our initial positions.我提议一个妥协方案,介于我们最初立场之间。

④Are there specific areas where you see potential for compromise?有没有你认为可以妥协的具体领域?

⑤ Finding a middle path may be key to reaching anagreement that satisfies both parties.找到一个中间路径可能是达成令双方满意的协议的关键。

10

强调互惠关系(Emphasizing Mutual Benefits)

① It's important for both parties to see the mutual benefits of our collaboration.对双方来说,看到我们合作的互惠关系是很重要的。

② Let's ensure that the proposed agreement creates value for both sides.确保提议的协议对双方都创造价值。

③ Emphasizing a win-win outcome will contribute to the success of our partnership.强调双赢的结果将有助于我们合作的成功。

④ I believe that a mutually beneficial arrangement is key to a long-lasting partnership.我相信互惠互利的安排是建立长久合作关系的关键。

⑤ We should strive to create a partnership that brings advantages to both parties involved.我们应该努力创建一个对双方都有利的合作伙伴关系。

bec商务英语培训机构有不少,大家要找到最适合自己的那一个。当然,如果您对英语学习感兴趣,想要深入学习,可以了解沪江网校精品课程,量身定制高效实用的个性化学习方案,专属督导全程伴学,扫一扫领200畅学卡。