our legal department is very good at these things. We can trust them with the drafting of the agreement.你方的法规部很擅长这个工作,就委托他们拟定吧。下面介绍商务英语情景口语对话,希望可以帮助到您。

一.商务英语口语情景对话

1;询问价格

A:Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

B:Yes,The price What I say is the most reasonable.

是的,我已经报了的价格了。

A:Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

B:FOB.

离岸价。

A:Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

B:I'm so sorry,It would be very difficult for me to come down with the price.

我很抱歉,这已经是我们的价了。

二.商务英语口语情景对话

2:介绍产品

A:Our products are excellent in quality。

我们的产品的质量非常好。

B:Yes,we have the same idea.

是的,我们也这么认为。

A:The product we produced is characterized by its compact size,energy saving and easy to learn。

我们产品速来以其体积小,节能,而且易学好用而受欢迎。

B:It's sounds great!

听起来很棒的样子!

三.商务英语口语情景对话

3:市场优势

A:Now,our products are greatly appreciated in markets.

我们的产品在目前市场上非常受欢迎。

B:But we don't have the experience.

但是我们没有卖这类产品的经验。

A:I believe they are sure to be sellable in your market.

我相信他一定会在你所在的市场中卖得很好的。

B:It's necessary for me to make a market survey.

我还是需要做一个时长调查的。

A:Ok,No problem.

好的,没问题。

四、商务英语情景口语对话

A: Good morning, Mr. Green. We've gone through the price and other items and conditions, shall we go into the subject of transportation?

A:上午好,格林先生,我们已就价格和其他条款谈妥,现在我们谈谈商业实务运输好吗?

B: Right, before going to details, I'd like to have a general idea about China's foreign trade transportation. What are the usual facilities you offer for the goods transporting overseas?

B:好的。在谈细节之前,我们想听一听中国的外贸运输的一般情况,你们通常有哪些海外运输设施呢?

A: Well, we usually send the goods by sea. It is easier and cheaper. Of course the shipment of goods has been changed by the technique of containerization. These standard containers are internationally agreed as to dimensions, weight, structural strength and other features. We've been using such containers for cargoes transported to Australia, North America and many other parts of the world.

A: 我们通常作海运。因为这样比较经济,也更容易。当然货物装运已经因集装箱运输技术而发生了改变。 这种标准集装箱在大小,重量、结构强度及其他方面,国际上均有统一规定。我们一直使用这样的集装箱将货物运往澳大利亚、北美和世界各地。

B: I see.

B:哦,明白。

A: The China Ocean Shipping Company, the COSCO, has opened more than 50 domestic and internationa1 container shipping routes.

A:中国远洋运输总公司,即 COSCO,已经开通了 50多条国内国际集装箱运输线路。

B: New methods of loading, such as containers, save not only a lot of wrapping but also the cost of freight.

B:新的装卸方式,如集装箱,不仅节省了许多包装材料,也节约了运输费用。

A: That's true. What's more, it's faster, safer and more convenient. The time for loading and unloading has been shortened.

A:对。而且,这样更快、更安全、更方便。装卸时间也缩短了。

B: I think containerization is one of the best loading methods at present.

B:我认为集装箱运输是目前的最佳运输方式之一。

A: Besides, other transport means have all been adopted, including multi-modal transportation.

A:另外其他运输方式也会被采用,包括国际多式联运。

B: Great, thank you for all this.

B:谢谢您给我讲了这么些。

特别提醒:如果大家想要了解更多英语方面知识,或者想要深入学习英语的,可以扫以下二维码,定制沪江网校精品课程,高效实用的个性化学习方案,专属督导全程伴学。

关于商务英语口语情景对话?这个问题,希望上文小编的分享和观点对大家的英语学习之路有所帮助!关注沪江网,持续分享英语相关资讯,一起成长,一起学习英语,一起进步!